ZEBRA GK420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Print Width of 4 in USB Serial and Parallel Port Connectivity GK42-202510-000
- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Direct Thermal Technology: Requires the use of direct thermal media, no thermal ribbon required to print
- Dependable performance: Designed for durability and frequent use, it can create high-quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Save Time and Money: Max print speed of 5 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra Tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
|Special Feature||The Zebra GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low to medium volume printing requirements. The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries., The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and dual connectivity (USB, serial) for easy integration into existing systems. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit. See more|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.